Christmas Fair at Plymouth Guildhall on December 15th, 2019 – 11.30am – 3.00pm
Why not enjoy the Christmas Fair at Plymouth’s Guildhall, it’s only an hour away from us here at Bowerland. The Lord Mayor & Lady Mayoress will be opening up so please pop along to Frogs Fest’s first Christmas Fair where you can take your time to browse all the lovely festive stalls. If you’re feeling hungry there will be food and refreshments available to purchase from the kitchen.
FIRST 50 CHILDREN THROUGH THE DOOR WILL RECEIVE A GIFT!
A few things to look out for during your visit:
- Let your children play a round of festive Mini Golf ⛳ whilst adults are shopping
- Visit the Snow Globe which will cost £4 per child and will include a GIFT FROM SANTA 🎅
you can also take your own Photos 📸
- Wishy Washy, the children’s entertainer will be there from 2pm-3pm
- Plymouth Party Princesses will be doing face painting
- Fancy Dress Competition 😊
Come along in your Christmas outfits and 3 winners will be picked out to win prizes
Read more of our What’s On Wednesday blogs HERE. Do you need help with a training struggle? For more information and expert help from our trainers, check out our dog training packages HERE. Or you can also head over to the Devon Dogs EVENTS page.