Yummy! We are sure your dog will love this week’s chicken snackers dog treat recipe! It’s wholesome and doesn’t take long to prepare.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 Baking silicone cupcake mould
- 1 cup cooked chicken that has been chopped up very finely
- 1/2 cup cooked rice (depending on sort, you may need to mash together as well)
- 3 tbsp. of all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. of parsley
- 1 egg
Here’s how you make them:
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F
- In a large bowl add the chicken and egg (no pun intended!) and mix together.
- Next add in the rice and mixed thoroughly.
- Finally add in the flour and parsley and combine all of the ingredients thoroughly together.
- Using a spoon, scoop out the mixture and fill each of the cupcake moulds.
- Bake in the oven for 25 mins or until they have turned golden brown.
- Bring out of the oven and allow to cool, then pop them out of the silicone mould and put into a sealed container and store in the fridge.
We are always looking for new ideas! So feel free to share your recipes too; we’d love to hear from you! Write to us HERE! Check out more of our Tuesday Treats recipes HERE. And see our Training Events Schedule HERE.