Chicken-Licking Dog Treats
Yummy! We are sure your dog will love this week’s chicken-licking dog treats recipe! It’s wholesome and doesn’t take long to prepare.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 Baking silicone cupcake mould
- 1 cup cooked chicken that has been chopped up very finely
- 1/2 cup cooked rice (depending on sort, you may need to mash together as well)
- 3 tbsp. of all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. of parsley
- 1 egg
Here’s how you make them:
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F
- In a large bowl add the chicken and egg (no pun intended!) and mix together.
- Next add in the rice and mixed thoroughly.
- Finally add in the flour and parsley and combine all of the ingredients thoroughly together.
- Using a spoon, scoop out the mixture and fill each of the cupcake moulds.
- Bake in the oven for 25 mins or until they have turned golden brown.
- Bring out of the oven and allow to cool, then pop them out of the silicone mould and put into a sealed container and store in the fridge.
We are always looking for new ideas, so please feel free to share your recipes too. We’d love to hear from you! Write to us HERE! Read more of our Tuesday tips and recipes HERE. And check out Devon Dogs calendar of Events HERE.