Chicken Bikkies by Kelly Murrell
Yummy! This week’s Tuesday Treat Chicken Bikkies recipe is sure to be a hit with your dogs. The recipe uses real chicken, flour, yoghurt and eggs.
- 100g, cooked chicken (you can either buy it pre-cooked or use leftovers from your Sunday roast!)
- 200g flour
- 50g yogurt
- 1 beaten egg
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- In a large bowl add all of the ingredients, except the water.
- Combine loosely and then splash a little water in and continue to combine.
- Continue to splash the water in and combine until the mixture turns into a thick and tacky batter.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop the mixture out and dollop onto a pre-greased baking tray.
- Pop in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge.
We are always looking for new ideas
So feel free to share your recipes too; we’d love to hear from you! Write to us HERE! Check out more of our Tuesday Treats recipes HERE. And see our Training Events Schedule HERE. Be sure to check out our new online training!!
About the Author: Kelly Murrell helps out with some of the work in the office at Devon Dogs, particularly with marketing and advertising. Previously she worked in the Bowerland office, but moved to Canada with her husband. She is an avid dog trainer and regularly posts dog training tips for Devon Dogs, Bowerland and Progressive Paws.