Cheesy Sardine Pyramid Dog Treats
Wow your dog’s with this week’s super easy Cheesy Sardine recipe by Michelle Taylor! The recipe uses a ‘Pyramid Pan’ or similar silicone baking mat. The great thing about these mats is that it raises up whatever is cooking so fat drains away and it allows air to circulate more freely for crispy, evenly cooked results – perfect for crispy dog treats! Don’t forget these treats can also be frozen and defrosted later on ready for a training session!
- 1 can of sardines
- 2 eggs
- 150g grated Parmesan cheese
- Handful of roasted vegetables
- 75g tapioca flour (or plain flour)
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Transfer all ingredients into a blender and blend to make a thick batter, add water if too thick
- Smooth mixture over your baking mat and bake for approximately 15mins or until crispy.
- Once cooled cut into treat-sized pieces