Cheesy Dog Cookies by Kelly Murrell
Say cheese! Does your dog love cheese? It makes a great addition to dog biscuits and these cheesy cookies are healthy and super easy to make as well!
- 250g plain flour
- 1 egg
- 100g grated cheese
- Jug of water
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degree celsius
- Line or grease a baking tray
- In a bowl mix the flour, egg and grated cheese, knead the mixture together.
- Gradually add a little water at a time. The consistency you are looking for is a dough ball
- Knead the dough on a floured surface
- Roll the dough out to about 1/4 inch thickness
- Using a cookie cutter, cut out the cookies, repeat the rolling process again, and continue to cut out the cookies until all of the dough is used.
- Place cookies on to baking tray
- Bake cookies in the oven for 30 minutes or until they are golden brown
Read more of our Tuesday tips and recipes HERE.