Cheesy Dog Biscuits by Kelly Murrell
Say cheese! This week’s recipe makes for the perfect bedtime snack for your dog! Our dogs LOVE cheesy biscuits and we’re sure yours will too!
- 200g plain flour
- 1 egg
- 50g crated cheddar cheese
- 100ml water
- Pre-Heat oven to 180 degrees celsius
- Add the flour to a mixing bowl and then add the egg, mix and then add the water. Using your hand start to form a dough.
- Once the mixture is almost at dough consistency, add the cheese and continue to knead together.
- Roll out onto a floured surface and using a cookie cutter, cut out your biscuits
- Re-roll the dough until you have used it all up
- Place cookies onto a baking parchment lined tray and bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool and once cooled pop them in an air tight container.
We are always looking for new ideas, so please feel free to share your recipes too. We’d love to hear from you! Write to us HERE! Check out more of our Tuesday Treats recipes HERE. And see our Training Events Schedule HERE.
About the Author: Kelly Murrell helps out with some of the work in the office at Devon Dogs, particularly with marketing and advertising. She used to work in the office at East Bowerland Farm, but moved to Vancouver Island, Canada with her husband. She is an avid dog trainer and regularly posts dog training tips for Devon Dogs, Bowerland and Progressive Paws.