Tuesday Treats – Cheesy Biscuits!
Your dogs will love this week’s cheesy biscuit recipe, courtesy of sugarthegoldenretriever.com. These are fantastic to use as training treats or after a good long jaunt!
- 4 cups of flour
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp-1/4 cup of oil
- 1 ⅓ cups of water
- Combine flour and cheese.
- Stir in oil and water.
- Adjust liquid as necessary to make stiff dough.
- Roll on floured cutting board to 3/8″ thick.
- Cut with cookie cutter.
- Placed on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 2 1/2 – 3 hours in 250 degrees oven until thoroughly dry.
About the Author:
About the Author: Kelly Murrell helps out with some of the work in the office at Devon Dogs, particularly with marketing and advertising. She used to work in the office at East Bowerland Farm, but recently moved to Vancouver Island, Canada with her husband. She is an avid dog trainer and regularly posts dog training tips for Devon Dogs, Bowerland and Progressive Paws.