Carrot Cake Treats by Kelly Murrell
Yummy! If your dogs carrot cake, they are going to really love this week’s delicious recipe! You can also break them up into smaller pieces and use them as training treats.
Ingredients for Carrot Cake Treats:
- 1 cup of grated carrots
- 1 cup of apple sauce (either unsweetened ready made or you can make your own)
- ¼ peanut butter
- 4 cups of flour
- 2 eggs
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Once combined, gradually add in the flour and mix together.
- Next add in the carrot and fully combine.
- The dough consistency should be slightly tacky, so add a little water or more flour is needed.
- Roll the dough out on floured surface and using cookie cutters cut out your shapes.
- Place treats on a pre-greased baking tray and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
We’re always looking for new ideas
So feel free to share your recipes too; we’d love to hear from you! Write to us HERE! Check out more of our Tuesday Treats recipes HERE. And see our Training Events Schedule HERE. Be sure to check out our new Online Training plus new online products in the Store – Sexier than a Squirrel Challenge and Monday Online Classes.