Carrot Cake for your Dogs
Save this recipe for that very special occasion – your dog’s birthday! Spoil them with this easy to make carrot cake recipe.
What you’ll need for the cake:
- 2 cups of grated carrot
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 3 cups of plain flour
For the icing:
- Cream cheese
How to make the cake:
- Preheat the oven to 175˚C. (or 350˚F)
- Lightly grease a cake tin.
- In a large sized bowl combine the carrots and eggs.
- In a smaller bowl combine the flour and cinnamon.
- Gradually pour, mixing as you go, the dry ingredients into the carrot mixture.
- Mix well.
- Pour the case mixture into the cake tin and bake for 25 minutes.
- While the cake is baking, lightly whip the cream cheese ready to ice the cake.
- Once the cake is cooked, pop onto a cooling rack.
- Add the cream cheese icing once the cake is completely cooled.
Read more of our Tuesday tips and recipes HERE.