Carrot Apple Munchies
For this week’s dog treat recipe we’ll be using carrot & apple as the main flavoursome ingredients! We’re sure your dogs will love them!
Here’s what you need:
- 1 cup of plain flour
- 1 cup of grated carrots
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce….or you can make your own!
Here’s how you make these yummy biscuits:
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Using a large bowl, add the flour, carrot and apple sauce and mix well.
- Crack in the egg in next and mix until a dough forms.
- Depending on the type of flour you use, you may need to use a bit more flour if the mixture is too sticky.
- Roll the dough out on a floured surface until its about 1/4 inch thick.
- Using a cookie cutter, cut out your biscuits.
- Pop biscuits onto a baking sheet that has been lined with parchment.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until they have turned golden brown.
Read more of our Tuesday Treat Recipes HERE.