Parsley BreathBuster Biscuits
Parsley is an amazing herb and can help freshen your dog’s breath. Try baking these yummy fragrant BreathBuster biscuits for your dog!
- 100g finely chopped parsley
- 200g flour
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- Splash of water
- 1 egg
- Pre-Heat oven to 180 degrees celsius
- In a large add the peanut butter and add a splash of water and mix until the consistency is runny
- Add the egg and parsley to the peanut butter mix and stir well
- Fold in the flour and form a dough
- Roll out onto a floured surface until 1/4 inch thick
- Use cookie cutters to make your biscuits
- Pop biscuits onto a greased baking tray and bake for 25 mins or until gold brown
We are always looking for new ideas so feel free to share your recipes too; we’d love to hear from you! Write to us HERE! Check out more of our Tuesday Treats recipes HERE. And see our Training Events Schedule HERE.
About the Author: Kelly Murrell helps out with some of the work in the office at Devon Dogs, particularly with marketing and advertising. Previously she worked in the Bowerland office, but moved to Canada with her husband. She is an avid dog trainer and regularly posts dog training tips for Devon Dogs, Bowerland and Progressive Paws.