Blackberry Bickies by Kelly
Blackberries are currently in season! Why not take some time out and go blackberry picking with your dog? Then you can come home and bake some yummy treats!
- 1 cup blackberries
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2/3 cups oats
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Pop some baking parchment onto a baking tray.
- Add the blackberries and egg to a large bowl and combine.
- Next add the dry ingredients and mix together until combined – using the water as you go to ensure you get a dough-like consistency
- Be ready! The dough will be a beautiful purple colour!
- Roll dough until 1/4-inch thick. Using a cookie cutter, cut out the biccie shapes. Repeat until dough is all gone.
- Place the biccies on the baking tray and bake for 20 mins, or until treats are brown around the edges and firm when you press on them.
- Leave to cool and then store in an air-tight container.
We are always looking for new ideas! So feel free to share your recipes too; we’d love to hear from you! Write to us HERE! Check out more of our Tuesday Treats recipes HERE. And see our Training Events Schedule HERE.