Tuesday Treats – Birthday Mini Meaty Cupcakes
This week’s doggy cupcakes recipe is courtesy of You Bake ’em Dog Biscuits Cookbook by Janine Adams – more than 50 recipes that your dog will beg for. 🙂
- 1-lb minced beef
- 1 stalk of celery, finely chopped
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 tblsp tomato paste
- 2 tblsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Soft cream cheese from frosting (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Mix the dry ingredients and minced beef together in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, blend tomato paste and water.
- Add to dry ingredients, along with Worcestershire sauce, celery and beaten eggs.
- Pre-heat the mini muffin tin by greasing lightly or filling with paper liners.
- Spoon mixture into cups.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
About the Author:
About the Author: Kelly Murrell helps out with some of the work in the office at Devon Dogs, particularly with marketing and advertising. She used to work in the office at East Bowerland Farm, but recently moved to Vancouver Island, Canada with her husband. She is an avid dog trainer and regularly posts dog training tips for Devon Dogs, Bowerland and Progressive Paws.