Berries and Yoghurt Stuffed Kongs
Berries and yoghurt make delicious additions to stuffed kongs for your dog! Here’s our very easy recipe that you can make in a snap. Yummy!!!
- 200g frozen Berries (you can buy mixed bags)
- 4 tblsp Plain Yoghurt
- Pop all of the ingredients into a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Scoop out the mixture and stuff kongs.
- Pop kongs in the freezer.
- Serve as a lovely refreshing and fun enrichment activity.
We are always looking for new ideas
So feel free to share your recipes too; we’d love to hear from you! Write to us HERE! Check out more of our Tuesday Treats recipes HERE. And see our Training Events Schedule HERE. Be sure to check out our new online training!!
About the Author: Kelly Murrell helps out with some of the work in the office at Devon Dogs, particularly with marketing and advertising. Previously she worked in the Bowerland office, but moved to Canada with her husband. She is an avid dog trainer and regularly posts dog training tips for Devon Dogs, Bowerland and Progressive Paws.