Be Fair to Your Dog by Kelly Murrell!
- Ask yourself: does your dog REALLY know what is being asked of them?
- If you are seeing some failure, take it as feedback, take it onboard and make a plan.
- Acknowledge that maybe you moved things on too fast, but don’t beat yourself up about it!
- Don’t guilt trip yourself!
- Look at it this way; if you always feel warm, fuzzy and comfortable when your training your dog, it is likely that you aren’t moving forward.
- So, some failure isn’t bad, but be fair to your dog and know that you just need to build the skill more and maybe re-visit grassroots level.
- Going back over something isn’t going backwards!
Visit our website for more info on ways we can help: www.devondogs.co.uk or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. If you’d like to combine a holiday with dog training, check out our training packages HERE. We can also give you Zoom Training if you live a long way from Bowerland. Or maybe you’d like a Consult Call first to get a trainer’s recommendation on what’s best for you!