Banana Tray Bake
We hope your dog’s love this week’s new banana tray bake recipe straight from Kelly’s kitchen. 🙂
- 5 bananas
- 2 tbsp honey
- 200g flour
- 2 eggs
How to make:
- Peel and smash the bananas with a fork until they are sloppy and well combined.
- Add the honey to the banana mixture and stir.
- Next add the eggs and combine.
- Lastly, add the flour and using a spoon mix until combined, folding the flour in.
- The mixture should still be fairly sloppy in consistency.
- Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- Using a silicon spatula, spread the banana mixture onto the baking tray, making sure its is evenly spread.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit or until golden brown.
- Once cooled, chop the tray bake up into small chunks – no need to be too precise – your dog won’t mind!
- Store in an air tight container.
We are always looking for new ideas
We hope your dog enjoys this week’s banana tray bake recipe. Please feel free to share your own – write to us HERE! Check out more of Kelly’s Tuesday Treats recipes HERE and see our Training Events Schedule HERE.