Banana Oat Cookies
This week’s recipe is simply delicious! Banana Oat Cookies make for the perfect treat for your dog. And humans love them too! And if you have any recipes you’d love to share, write to us HERE!
- 3 cups flour
- 3 cups of oats (soak oats for 24 hours beforehand so they take on some moisture)
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 banana
How to make:
- Pre-heat oven to 400 Fahrenheit
- Mix the peanut butter and egg together, then mash in the banana and mix thoroughly again.
- Add in the flour and the oats and using your hands combine into a wet dough. The consistency should be sticky.
- Add some parchment paper to a large baking sheet.
- Roll the dough out on the baking sheet – you will need to use some flour on the rolling pin to stop the dough from sticking to it.
- Once rolled out flat, about 1/4 inch thick, use a pizza cutter to score lines to create your biscuit shapes.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Turn off oven and leave in there for a further 30 minutes to allow to dry out a little.