Banana Honey Biscuits by Kelly Murrell
Banana and honey Biscuits are a great combination of ingredients for dog treats. Try this week’s recipe – we’re sure your dogs will love them! 🙂
- 2 Cups of water
- 2 bananas – mashed up with a fork
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 1 egg
- 4 ½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- Pop some baking parchment on a baking trya
- Combine water, mashed bananas, honey, vanilla, and egg in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Add in the flour and baking powder.
- Combine well, you are looking for a dough-type consistency.
- Turn dough onto a floured surface and knead until no longer sticky, by adding in more flour if needed.
- Roll out dough to 1/4-inch thickness and using a cookie cutter, cut the biscuit shapes
- Place dough shapes on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until cookies are lightly browned.
- Turn off the oven and leave cookies until thoroughly dry and crisp, 30 to 40 more minutes.
- Remove baking sheets from oven and pop cookies onto a wire rack to fully cool, then store in an air tight container in the fridge.
We are always looking for new ideas so feel free to share your recipes too; we’d love to hear from you! Write to us HERE! Read more of our Tuesday Treat Recipes HERE. And see our Training Events Schedule HERE.