For this week’s recipe we chop the banana bread into smaller pieces, but if it is a special occasion you could serve it as a cake by adding some cream cheese as a topping!
- 200g flour
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 egg
- 150 ml water
How to make:
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius
- Peel the bananas and add to a large bowl and mash with a fork until smooth in texture
- Next add the egg and water and combine to form a runny paste
- Then add the flour and fold in
- Mix until a loose dough forms
- Spread the mixture out onto a pre-greased baking sheet (for a cake add to a cake tin)
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes
- Pop on a cooling rake and once cool, chop up in to 3 inch fingers
About the Author: Kelly Murrell helps out with some of the work in the office at Devon Dogs, particularly with marketing and advertising. She used to work in the office at East Bowerland Farm, but moved to Vancouver Island, Canada with her husband. She is an avid dog trainer and regularly posts dog training tips for Devon Dogs, Bowerland and Progressive Paws.