Banana Bites for your Dogs
Delicious! Banana Bites make for the perfect treat for your dog! We are always looking for new ideas so feel free to share your recipes too; we’d love to hear from you! Write to us HERE!
- 2 x bananas, peeled
- 200g flour
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- Splash of water
- 1 egg
- Pre-Heat oven to 180 degrees celsius
- In a small bowl add the peanut butter and add a splash of water and mix until the consistency is runny
- In a large bowl add the bananas and mash with a fork until smooth
- Add the peanut butter mix and the egg to the banana mix and combine
- Fold in the flour and form a dough
- Roll out onto a floured surface until 1/4 inch thick
- Use cookie cutters to make your biscuits
- Pop biscuits onto a greased baking tray and bake for 25 mins or until gold brown.
About the Author: Kelly Murrell helps out with some of the work in the office at Devon Dogs, particularly with marketing and advertising. Previously she worked in the Bowerland office, but moved to Canada with her husband. She is an avid dog trainer and regularly posts dog training tips for Devon Dogs, Bowerland and Progressive Paws.