Banana and Peanut Butter Bites by Kelly Murrell
Yummy! Just four simple ingredients to make these tasty Banana and peanut butter treats. I think we can agree most dogs love banana and peanut butter. So give these treats a go for your dog to enjoy!
- 2 Bananas
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup of peanut butter
- 1 cup flour
- Pre-Heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- In a bowl mix smash the banana up with a fork until smooth, then add in the egg, the peanut butter and mix well together.
- Next add in the flour and combine.
- You want the consistency to be dough like and slightly tacky.
- Pop some flour on your hand, and using your hands, roll the mixture into small balls (about 2cm in diameter) and place on a pre-greased baking sheet, then press each one down so they are relatively flat.
- Bake in the oven until golden brown.
- Allow to cool and then store in an air tight container in the fridge.
We are always looking for new ideas! So feel free to share your recipes too; we’d love to hear from you! Write to us HERE! Check out more of our Tuesday Treats recipes HERE. And see our Training Events Schedule HERE.