Bacon Pyramid Pan Treats
This week’s flavour is bacon and eggs, which is sure to be one that your dog loves! My pyramid pan recipes are all gluten-free, but you can substitute with plain flour, as desired.
The great thing about the ‘Pyramid Pan’ or similar silicone baking mat is that it raises up whatever is cooking, so fat drains away and it allows air to circulate more freely for crispy, evenly cooked results – perfect for crispy dog treats!
- 1⁄2 package bacon (approx. 125g)
- 2 eggs
- 150g gluten free flour
- water to thin
- Blend bacon and egg together,
- Add flour and water if needed to thin to a thick batter.
- Smooth over your baking mat and bake for 8 minutes.
- Once cooled cut into treat-sized pieces.
About the Author:
Michelle Taylor is a regular visitor to us here at East Bowerland Farm. Michelle lives in Scotland with her husband and two working cocker spaniels. Her main hobby is agility, and although she doesn’t compete herself, she is the number one supporter of her husband and dogs.