Bacon Pyramid Pan Treats by Michelle Taylor
Here is a super easy recipe using a ‘Pyramid Pan’ or similar silicone baking mat. The great thing about these mats is that it raises up whatever is cooking so fat drains away and it allows air to circulate more freely for crispy, evenly cooked results – perfect for crispy dog treats!
A great one to try is bacon flavour – sure to be one that your dog loves! These recipes are all gluten free but the gluten free ingredients (usually flour) can be substituted for plain flour.
- 1⁄2 package bacon (approx. 125g)
- 2 eggs
- 150g gluten free flour
- water to thin.
- Blend bacon and egg together.
- Add flour and water if needed to thin to a thick batter.
- Smooth over your baking mat and bake for 8 minutes.
- Once cooled cut into treat-sized pieces.