Bacon Mini Muffins
This week’s recipe is great if your dog has a birthday coming up, or if you feel like spoiling them! Serve a bacon mini muffin as a birthday treat with a side helping of cream cheese, or give to your dog for simply being PAWesome!
- 6 rashers of bacon, cooked and chopped up into very small pieces
- 200g flour
- 1 egg
- Splash of water
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C (400 degrees F)
- Prepare a mini muffin tin by greasing it with oil.
- Add the flour to a bowl and add the egg.
- Combine together, adding water a little at a time.
- You want the consistency to be batter-like, so continue to add water until you reach that point!
- Once the mixture is at the right consistency, fold the bacon bits in.
- Spoon the mixture into the pre-greased muffin tin.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown
Read more of our Tuesday tips and recipes HERE.