Bacon & Apple Biscuits by Kelly Murrell
This week’s delicious bacon & apple biscuit recipe is easy to make, and we’re sure your dogs will find them totally yummy!
- 3 rashers of bacon, cooked and chopped into small pieces
- 200g plain flour
- 1 egg
- Splash of milk
- 2 tablespoons of applesauce
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degree celsius
- Combine the flour, milk and eggs and make into a dough
- Add in the applesauce and bacon.
- You may need to add more flour if the consistency goes too sloppy
- Roll dough out on to a floured surface and cut with cookie cutters
- Place on a greased baking tray and bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown
Read more of our Tuesday tips and recipes HERE.