Applesauce Yoghurt Stuffed Kongs by Kelly Murrell
This week’s applesauce yoghurt stuffed kong recipe is both simple and healthy. Our dogs LOVE stuffed kongs and we’re sure yours will too! Stay tuned for lots more delicious treats from Kelly.
- 4 apples
- 4 tblspn Plain Yoghurt
- Peel, core and chop the apples.
- Add apples to boiling water and boil on a high heat until soft.
- Using a masher, mash apples until they are smooth.
- Allow apples to cool.
- Once cool, mix in the yoghurt.
- Stuff kong and freeze.
- The mixture will make enough for more than one kong and can stay in the fridge for up to a week.
We are always looking for new ideas, so please feel free to share your recipes too. We’d love to hear from you! Write to us HERE!
About the Author: Kelly Murrell helps out with some of the work in the office at Devon Dogs, particularly with marketing and advertising. She used to work in the office at East Bowerland Farm, but moved to Vancouver Island, Canada with her husband. She is an avid dog trainer and regularly posts dog training tips for Devon Dogs, Bowerland and Progressive Paws.