Apple & Sausage Pyramid Pan Treats by Michelle Taylor
Your dogs will love this week’s Apple & Sausage Pyramid Pan Treats! And if you’re feeling creative, you can always make your own apple puree! The recipe is gluten free, but you can substitute with plain flour.
- 50g cooked sausage
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of apple sauce/puree
- 60g gluten-free flour
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Cook sausage if not already cooked
- Transfer all ingredients into a blender and blend to make a thick batter
- Smooth mixture over your baking mat and bake for approximately 15mins or until crispy.
- Once cooled cut into treat-sized pieces
And don’t forget these treats can also be frozen and defrosted later on ready for a training session!
The great thing about the ‘Pyramid Pan’ or similar silicone baking mat, is that it raises up whatever is cooking so fat drains away and it allows air to circulate more freely for crispy, evenly cooked results. Perfect for crispy dog treats!
Read more of our Tuesday Treats recipes HERE.