Apple Banana Stuffed Kongs
There’s nothing nicer for a dog than a super treat that lasts and takes a bit of work as well. This week’s apple banana stuffed kong recipe is both simple and healthy. Our dogs LOVE stuffed kongs and we’re sure yours will too! And if you have any recipes you’d love to share, write to us HERE!
What you’ll need:
- 1 Apple, peeled and chopped into small pieced
- 1 Banana, peeled and sliced thinly
- Plain yoghurt (amount will depend on the size of Kong!)
- 1 tsp peanut butter
How to make:
- Squidge a small piece of apple into the tiny hole at the bottom of the Kong.
- Fill the bottom of the Kong with the plain yogurt.
- Add a few slices of banana, more apple, yogurt, banana.
- End with a slice of banana and chunk of peanut butter on the top.