5 Top Tips to Nurture Yourself
What do you do to nurture yourself? More importantly, what do you enjoy spending your precious time doing?
Here are some of my self-nurturing favourites:
- Meditation – sometimes our view of life can become clouded with judgment of self or others. So a daily meditation practice is wonderful to clear out the cobwebs from our nervous system and remind us who we really are… in our deepest core of our heart.
- Take yourself out for a couple of hours and simply go for a walk, or even wander around the shops – just potter around and indulge yourself.
- Buy a couple of magazines and give yourself the afternoon off. Curl up with a cup of tea and a packet of chocolate biscuits. Heaven!
- Have a day out with a friend. Also, treat yourselves to a lovely leisurely lunch, and enjoy lots of time for chatting. Furthermore, you could also wander around the shops together. My favourite places pottering with a friend include Tavistock, Ashburton, Topsham and Chudleigh. Also you could visit a spa with a friend. Book a couple of treatments, have lunch together. Most of all, chill out.
- Take a short break away from it all. Visit somewhere close by – perhaps within a 2 hr drive. The places I love to go to include Shaftesbury, Bridport, Falmouth and St Just. Park yourself up at your B&B or hotel, and have fun for the next few days. Finally no cooking – just eat out instead… a real treat!
Make sure you write your ideas down, as lists can help you to prioritise. Also, please feel free to share your own ideas – I would love to hear from you! Read more of my Monday blogs HERE.