4 Ways To Use Liver Paste
This week’s recipe is versatile – we give you 4 different options how to use it for dog treats. But first here’s how you make liver paste. 🙂
- 200g Liver
- 1 x egg
- 50g flour
- Chop the liver up into small pieces and place in a bowl
- Blitz with a hand blender
- Add the egg and flour and mix together with a wooden spoon
- As the name suggests, you want to create a paste
Once made there are 4 options you can make:
- Spread the mixture out onto a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes. Once baked, chop into training treats using a pizza cutter.
- Spread the mixture into a up-turned silicon pyramid pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- Add the mixture to a treat dispensing squeeze tube and/or squirty bottle.
- Smear the mixture to the inside of a kong (a thin layer will suffice, so pop the rest in the fridge for another time!)
Read more of our Tuesday tips and recipes HERE.