4 Options for Sardine Smoothies
We did a recipe a couple weeks back, that recipe was versatile, using liver. This week its similar, but instead of liver, we are using sardines and we’ll give you 4 ideas of how to use the mixture!
- 2 tins of sardines (in spring water), drained
- 1 x egg
- 50g flour
- Pop the sardines in a bowl and smash up with a fork.
- Add the egg and flour and mix together with a wooden spoon
- Once the ingredients are somewhat combined, blitz until smooth with a hand blender
Once made there are 4 options you can make:
- Spread the mixture out onto a baking tray and bake for 10 minutes. Once baked, chop into training treats using a pizza cutter.
- Spread the mixture into a up-turned silicon pyramid pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- Add the mixture to a treat dispensing squeeze tube and/or squirty bottle.
- Smear the mixture to the inside of a kong (a thin layer will suffice, so pop the rest in the fridge for another time!)
Read more of our Tuesday tips and recipes HERE.